MachMerchant offers real-time, end-to-end inventory visibility, traceability and control across your supply network. Industry-focused information forms the indispensable establishment desired to take on the most demanding inventory management challenges, whether it is a bunch of control management activities or multi-level bill of materials requirements. The easy to use color-coded inventory 'status' icons will alert you immediately about your stock to fulfill orders, stock in location and how many items you have on hand.
The table below will give you a fair idea of some of the special features that are a part of the inventory management system of MachMerchant.
You can combine multiple items and sell them as one product
Items can be sold individually or as a kit
i.e. colors, sizes, etc.
Each variation can have its own cost, selling price, sku and weight
MachMerchant will notify you using simple color-coding when you have stock on hand to fulfill orders. One quick look at your orders page will tell you how many orders you can fulfill / partially fill.
Various key features of the powerful inventory management system within MachMerchant can be listed down as:
- Create, Organize, Manage and Control the product categories and sub-categories
- Automatic Calculation of Selling price based on your margins
- Create and Manage Customer Product Groups which allows you to assign specific products to specifc customers
- Provide Volume Discounts motivating your customers to buy in bulk from you
- View Reserved Quantity on all product items and refer items in stock
- Manage your Inventory and specify reasons for alterations made
- View inventory by Warehouse location
- SKU Number field allows you to enter upto 50 Character Item Number
- Item Description allows you to explain your product and its features in detail
- Attach PDF Document, Diagrams or Photo's to products
- Cross Reference Lookups to Vendor Item Numbers and Customer Item Numbers
- Physical Inventory Update
- QuickBooks Product name field
- And much more!!!